Wednesday, April 28, 2010

P90X Beachbody with a Diet Work Even Better

I recently finished P90X beachbody 90 day workouts and was not disappointed at the results. I lost 5 kilograms. I'm going to my successful experience with P90X beachbody and how to ensure you to lose weight while taking on the 90 day challenge.

There are three phases in the 90 day P90X beachbody and you need to follow a diet in every phase to get the most out of your transformation. While I was getting stronger and my cardio was greatly improved, I was not seeing the physical changes in my body that I had hoped for during the first two phases. Although I was doing all of the P90X beachbody workouts in the schedule, including AB ripper, I was not getting ripped. I was toning up and dropping pounds, but I was not cut. I looked at what I was eating each day and wrote it down. If you write it down, you will have an honest account of what you consume each day.

If you are going to commit to the 90 day P90X beachbody and do all of that work, you owe it to yourself to follow a strict diet a reap the biggest benefits possible. It does not mean starving yourself. It means you figure out approximately how many calories you burn each day with your P90X beachbody workouts using a heart monitor and you use one of the online calorie counters to figure out how many calories you are consuming. Then you make sure you eat just a little less than you a burning, say 5-10% less. You also want to make sure you are getting high quality protein from sources such as fish, chicken, lean pork or beef, and you are eating as few empty carbs as possible. White bread, white pasta and white rice should be avoided. These are mostly empty calories with poor nutritional value. High value carbs include oatmeal, sweet potatoes, quinoa, whole oats, and bulgur. Beans are also an excellent source of slowly digested carbohydrates as well as a great source of protein.

Once you start keeping track of your intake and start eating nutrient dense foods, the pounds will drop off. Keep track of everything you eat during the P90X beachbody workout until you become hyper aware and follow the guidelines outlined in the
P90X beachbody nutritional guide that comes with the program. You will get in the best shape of your life and be excited with what you see in the mirror. If you just do the exercise and do not watch what you will eat, you will never reach your full potential and that's what we're after.

No comments:

Post a Comment