Friday, January 8, 2010

Want to Enjoy the Feeling of Chocolate? Try Chocolate Women’s Ugg Boots

Fashion Ugg boots have been my favorite in winter for many years. I always can get discount Ugg boots and enjoy the beauty and comfort they bring to me. I love chocolate Ugg boots best. My friends often say I am almost an expert on chocolate Ugg boots.

Yes, for many years
fashion Ugg boots accompany me with the long and cold winter. I know when shopping for chocolate colored fashion Ugg Boots, someone may be either shopping for a specific boot, or simply wants to browse to find the perfect fashion UGG boot for women in "Chocolate" - the darkest of the brown shades available. Based on what I have found, many women (and shoppers for women) specifically search for these classic boots in this color. Here is a list of what can be found among the UGG Australia collection for women in Chocolate this year:

Classic Tall - This might already be assumed - this and the shorter version of this boot are the most popular styles. Silky soft wool inner lining, height of this boot is about 11.5" for the shaft - for most women this is just below the knee by an inch or so.

Classic Short - This is the mid-calf version of the UGG Australia Classic boot. Chocolate is one of the hottest selling colors for this boot - it's a great look for tucking in jeans or for wearing with tights during the colder months of the year.

Bailey Button - This is a new addition to the UGG Classic collection for the fall and winter 2009-2010. This is my personal favorite, having the basic look of a classic boot with an opening on the side and a large single button toggle closure.

Classic Tall Wool - This year is the first time I have seen this particular boot in the lineup of UGG Classics. It has a different look than the other boots with fun pom poms and a leather tie at the top of the boot shaft. This boot may or may not remain among the Classic collection, but I hope to see it around next year as well!

The "Ultras" - The Ultra Tall and Ultra Short have a similar look to the Classic UGG boots, but with a reinforced toe area and what appears to be a more rugged structure for the outsole, built for additional traction.

No matter what
women's Ugg boots you like, Ugg boots will never let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment